IT Update Financial Information Bangladesh Gateway General World Cup Entertainment Programing University and College Scholarship Job Interview Health Job

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sample Cover Letter for System Analyst Job

Date

Employer Name
Company
Address
City, State, Zip

Dear Mr. /Mrs. Last Name,

With reference to your advertisement in one of the leading newspaper I present my resume for the post of system analyst.

Sir, I have been working as a system analyst for the past three years in one of the reputed firm. Before that I worked as an application programmer in one of the leading company.

So sir, please organize an interview so that we can meet face to face. I assure you that you will definitely find me according to your requirement.

Thanks for taking the time to consider my application.

Sincerely,

Signature,

Typed name

No comments:

Post a Comment